Hometown Tire Of Danville, INC. is a one-of-a-kind business with several goals. The first of which is to be the #1 automotive and tire service center in the area! We will accomplish this goal by having the highest quality of work in the industry.
Hometown Tire has local owners who work at the business and also manage it. Dennis McWilliams, Lynn Jones, and Jon McWilliams, with over 60 years of combined experience, opened the business in 2002. We now own the most technologically advanced facility in the Central Kentucky Area with service second to none-period!
Better products, a larger selection, unmatched service and competitive prices is the winning formula that has made Hometown Tire Of Danville, INC. what it is today. At Hometown Tire we treat you like family!
Another goal of the Company is to give back to the community. We are active in several local organizations, including the Boyle Co. and Danville school systems, and also make numerous contributions and/or donations to charities and other worthy causes. We feel it is important to support the people and community that support us-that is our creed.
The staff at Hometown Tire Of Danville, INC. invites you to check out our facilities and the largest inventory of tires in the area. We are sure the hometown experience will be refreshing and satisfy both you and your vehicle!
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current promotions and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Danville, Kentucky.
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare “Peace of Mind” Warranty, providing our customers with 12-months/12,000-miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at over 13,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Visit our National Warranty page or call us to learn more about NAPA’s “Peace of Mind” Warranty.